Frontline Club is an exciting club for boys and girls ages 4 through 6th grade. FrontLine Club is a discipleship program designed to train children to love and live the Bible. The FrontLine Club program teaches basic Biblical theology, starting with the attributes of God. All clubs study age-appropriate variations of the same basic theme each week.
- Exciting Weekly Meetings – Frontline Clubs meet once a week on Sunday night from 6:00 – 7:15 p.m (during the school year.) Meeting time includes song time, Journal time, Bible story time, game time, and a craft time for younger clubbers.
- Scouts 4 - 6 yr olds
- Keepers / Sentinels 2nd & 3rd Grade
- Protectors / Defenders 4th & 5th Grade
- Armor / Standard Bearers 6th Grade
- Daily Journal Activities – Clubbers use a take-home Journal workbook of Bible memory passages and five daily activity pages per week. These activities include both ministries and helping around the house.
- Organized Bible Memory – The weekly Bible memory coordinates with the theme of each week’s lesson. All age groups memorize from the same passage each week. Younger children learn just a phrase or short verse of the passage. Older children memorize more of the passage, and the sixth graders learn an entire five verse passage.
- Family Devotional Guide – The Frontline Family guide informs parents what each of their children are learning in Frontline Clubs each week. It also provides families with suggestions for songs, Scripture reading, and discussion questions that reinforce what is being taught in the Clubs.